WONDERS OF SCIENCE


In Sunday I was go museum with my all family to see
All the physical instructure and and I experiment  in technology and making medicine capsule excetra I was go to museum so first I go to lab I see very crazy experiment on a laser gun it is very danger then I see it cut the iron with cementry shape next I go to animal bone room I see dinosaur big bone I shocked it is real bone Den IC skull monkey bone tiger bone elephant bone etc next I go electric city room I see many types of wires red green yellow blue and black it all be connected to the metre board next I go scientific room they can research on animal the whole animal was scan in the machine by those people and last we go plants room I see the wonder of science there has many beautiful flower and plants Lotus Rose tulip etc science is very important for us because its life will be pass on to us we like it very much to go to the museum and we found the new experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AN UNFORGETTABLE SCENE

Afootball match