An exciting adventure

It is my life 2nd adventure I go jungle with my friends we are very excited for going... after 1 hour bus will take me and my friends and gone jungle we enjoying many things that not before we enjoy we see many types of animals and birds we are very

 hungry and tired so we decided make a camps put it all to work half an hour later camp is ready and we enjoying  camp fire because the wheather is too cold we eat fishes and cooked mutton e.t.c it was 10 o clock we go everyone went to the bed and fell asleep

After joking 12 hour later we wake up we go for fishing 🎣 we not caught any fish but after one hour later we caught many fish we are very happy and enjoy our adventure again we are going to desert with my friend car after a long drive we came to desert we see a long and big area we shocked 😮 so we ready to make a tent ⛺  there we live and need water to drink but we have not any water and desert have a not any store and water any well we are planning we leave desert we back to home but suddenly car have not any enough fuel we walk and run up to an hour but not any side we see the end we were very scared but we have not an idea suddenly I see at sky I see a helicopter we scream loudly but no chance again we said we need water no water we are date weavers going to date suddenly my eyes is open I show it is a dream. Ft.arbad nabil

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF SCIENCE

AN UNFORGETTABLE SCENE

Afootball match