AN UNFORGETTABLE SCENE

SCARY TRIP
 
It is my life first trip with my Mom and Dad 
We go Shimla we pack our clothes and jacket
and we Left for bus the trip was 4 hour is an
exact time 6:00pm after four hours we were in
Shimla we will very excited for the new experience
My mom will book the room in hotel Transylvania
Room no.613  we hungry so dad decided we drink 
Some cappuccino and cold coffee e.t.c.
We heard that the hotel we are in is ghostly so I not
Believe In ghost 💀 so we will very enjoying we saw big and tall mountain 🏔️ very delicious food and many more so time spending after the last day of the
Hotel we go our bed we open the window I see the man is very strange walk in Street he was hi me and 
He knows my name hey Bob how are you I can freeze but It was very creepy I say fine Suddenly blood was pouring out of her mouth and his eye was 
Blind I was very scar but suddenly my eye was open 
I was in hospital I look left right my mom and dad said Bob my son you wake up I told we are in Shimla
Mom say no we in kolkata hospital tomorrow you will charge I unforgettable that sCene






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WONDERS OF SCIENCE

Afootball match